Immmmmmmmm Baaaaaccccckkkkkk

Wow!
Nine months since my last post....I am such a slacker.  For any of you just trying to do it all I am sure you are not surprised.  Let's see.........what has happened in the last nine months of life.....well.....my house is now empty besides the nuclear family, I have a precarious almost three year old, I got placed on a forced leave of absence with UOP because they cannot seem to get my schedule right, I got promoted at work, and I have been traveling like a mad woman.  In the last nine months I have been to:
Chicago, Ill (got to see my amazing Heather Dudley)
Pismo Beach, CA (got to see my amazing Alexis Williams)
Toronto (had to get a passport for that one)
Palm Beach,  Florida (twice)
Palo Alto, CA (to visit with Apple)
Scottsdale, AZ(to speak at a college)
Providence, RI (nothing to report here)
Roswell, GA (Ugh Georgia)
Cape Cod, MA (that was a cool trip)
Minneapolis, MN (somewhere in Middle America)
Pelican Bay, FL (trained my first new trainer)
Back to Toronto (cool city)
San Fransisco (Sort of, just outside of)
Boston, MA (go SOX)
Manhattan, NY (City living is not for me)
and Lastly
Rock Island, Ill (quirkiest little town I've ever been to).

Needless to say I have earned my Southwest A-List status.

What have I learned:

1. It is hard to be everything to everyone, so I need to figure out how to be everything to me and the rest will fall into place.
2. Never, ever, ever, ever, ever, give up.....just keep plugging away and someday the goal will be reached.
3. There are so many wonderful places in the world,  so why do I stay in my hotel room? 
4.  I am far from a perfect parent, but then again, I think that the perfect parent lives with Santa and the Easter Bunny in Never Never land.
5.  I am a terrible blogger.....but refer to number 2.

I will be better I promise about updating this blog....there are many adventures ahead.

Oh ya and maybe the biggest experience in the last 9 months...........I chopped all of my hair off :(


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Through it All

Construction Zone

phD Kick in the Rear