Dream Fairy

Everyone has dreams....some are small and some are crazy big.  Some people dream of being famous, some of being a parent, some of graduating college, and some just dream of a better life than they one they have today. There are some who never see their dreams become reality, not because they dreamed too big, but because they gave up on the dream somewhere along the way.

Maybe everyone needs a dream fairy.  A person who helps you remember what your dreams are, and helps you in every way they can to achieve them.  I personally know a dream fairy, her name is Laura and she dedicates her life to helping other people's dreams come to fruition.  She is helping friends achieve fame, success and self esteem, and she does so selflessly.

I do not consider my dreams to be lofty.  I wanted to be the first person in my family with a doctorate degree.  I want a successful career in training and development. I want to be a person my family is proud of.  My dream fairy helped connect me to people who can help my career, but more importantly, she helped me to remember what my dreams were and assured me that it was within my power to achieve all that I wanted to achieve. I am well on my way to that degree, and career, and I work everyday to be the kind of person that I want my son to have as a roll model.

Your dream fairy may be the neighbor down the street who smiles at you everyday and offers an encouraging word.  It may be a co-worker, or a best friend who tells you that you are amazing.  It may be your spouse who gives you a look that makes you feel amazing.  Whoever your dream fairy is, express your gratitude and tell them what they mean to you.

My biggest dream is to be someone else's dream fairy.  A person who helps to inspire people to be the best that they can possibly be. Are you someones dream fairy......? You should be!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Through it All

Construction Zone

phD Kick in the Rear